Things I am going to miss in the next 4 months:
- The new Harry Potter movie. When I found that out, I actually cried.
- Football season. HORRIBLE REALIZATION.
- Halloween. Only my second favorite holiday after my birthday (WHICH IS A LEGITIMATE HOLIDAY, don't judge me).
- The only time the Lakers come to DC to play the wizards this season. Really, guys? We couldn't have done this is January maybe? Has to be December 14th? OK, COOL.
- Sushi.
- Glee. I know I will be able to watch it online and stuff but it's not really the same as actually watching it. I just hope they save the BSpears episode for really late in the season.
- Casey's sisters wedding. BOO. Oh and Casey's birthday. double BOO.
- Fall. OH GOD it's going to be SO COLD when I get back. Especially having like a 7 month summer. UGH.
- The beginning of AU Basketball. If you know anything about me, I'm sure my absolute LOVE of AU basketball (and players) has come up. I take my team spirit seriously and it always upsets me when Bender is empty on a huge game-day. As soon as the 2010-2011 schedule comes out, I will pick a big game and make it a huge facebook thing. BAM.
- Starbucks. oh my gosh, white girl problems.
- ICE CUBES. Shannon and I were discussing this the other day and agreed that this was a pretty huge thing to do without.
- Showing my shoulders and knees.
- Community of Hope, tutoring, my kiddies, etc.
- Oh wow, Thanksgiving. That kind of sucks. Hadn't thought of that one. Damn.
UGH why am I doing this? I'm annoying myself. Next post will be on everything I'm SUPER EXCITED ABOUT.
*disclaimer: I did not include people on this list since 1. I figured it would be a given and 2. the list would be astronomically too long.
awww... I love that my birthday made your list of things you are going to miss! I am going to miss your birthday too when I am abroad in PRAGUE! We will just have to have a double celebration when we are both back in the same country!
ReplyDelete